The Official Record in the Case of Leo Frank, September 1915
'The Official Record in the Case of Leo M. Frank, Jew Pervert' is an expose, by Thomas Edward Watson, published within the September, 1915, issue of Watson's Magazine. Tom Watson's review of the case, is quite possibly, the best argued, and concisely reasoned, logical presentation of the facts, and evidence, proving Leo Frank murdered Mary Phagan, inside the National Pencil Company's second floor metal room. What makes this work so powerful, is Tom Watson proves Leo Frank's guilt, without using the testimony of the NPCo factory janitor James "Jim" Conley, the admitted Mary Phagan murder-accomplice-after-the-fact!
Watson's review of the trial evidence, and testimony, superbly debunks the position of Leo Frank's defenders (back then and now), who have for more than 100 years been arguing that without the testimony of Jim Conley, it would not have been possible to convict Leo Frank.
Find out inside this issue of Watson's Magazine, how Tom Watson solved the Mary Phagan murder mystery, using the witness testimony of Monteen Stover, and trial statement of Leo M. Frank. When Watson's arguments, are juxtaposed against all of the witness testimony, and evidence, presented at the Leo Frank trial, it is clearly evident, the truth of Leo Frank's guilt, was arrived at beyond a reasonable doubt.
Be sure to read the unabridged version of the official trial brief of evidence, 1913, and Tom Watson's interpretation of the August 18, 1913, Leo Frank trial statement, regarding an admission, that amounted to an inescapable murder trial confession, set against the back drop of forensic evidence, that linked together the murder of Mary Phagan within the metal department's (metal room) bathroom.
Leo Frank Admission that Amounted to a Murder Trial Confession August 18, 1913
Leo Frank reveals he may have "unconsciously" gone to the bathroom in the metal room to counter Monteen Stover's testimony that he was not in his inner or outer office from 12:05 to 12:10 PM on April 26, 1913.
Leo Frank Newfangled Admission on the Witness Stand:
Now gentlemen [of the Jury], to the best of my recollection from the time the whistle blew for twelve o’clock [noon on Saturday, April 26, 1913] until after a quarter to one [12:46 p.m.] when I went up stairs and spoke to Arthur White and Harry Denham [at the rear of the fourth floor], to the best of my recollection, I did not stir out of the inner office [at the front of the second floor]; but it is possible that in order to answer a call of nature or to urinate I may have gone to the toilet [in the metal room at the rear of the second floor]. Those are things that a man does unconsciously and cannot tell how many times nor when he does it (Leo Frank Trial Statement, August 18, Brief of Evidence, 1913).
Leo Frank's courtroom revelation was originally articulated by State's Prosecution attorneys Frank Arthur Hooper, and Hugh Dorsey, at the Leo Frank Trial in late August 1913 (see the closing arguments of prosecution lawyers in American State Trials Volume X 1918 by John D. Lawson LLD), but arguably Watson does a better job at articulating the evidence presented at the trial in his post analysis.
There are other works about the Leo Frank Case, written by Tom Watson, produced through his Jeffersonian Publishing Company, but his "Jew Pervert" magazine article stands out as the best example in all of his five major works arguing for Leo Frank's guilt.
Other insightful works on the Leo Frank affair include the following books, magazines, and newspapers listed below. If you read, and study these selected treatments carefully, you will be able to solve the mystery of who murdered Mary Phagan, and be able to put into perspective, the century long Jewish-Gentile conflict, that has been inspired by Hollywood spin doctors and Leo Frank partisans for more than a century.
Excellent sources of research and information about the Leo Frank Case include:
0. The Leo Frank Case Inside Story of Georgia's Greatest Murder Mystery 1913 - The first neutral book written about the murder of Mary Phagan and trial of Leo Frank.
1. The Murder of Little Mary Phagan by Mary Phagan Kean (Available on www.Archive.org). Written by Mary Phagan Kean, the great grand niece of Mary Phagan. A neutral account of the events surrounding the trial and appeals of Leo Frank, including his posthumous pardon. The Murder of Little Mary Phagan is well worth reading and it is a refreshing change from the endless number of Jewish authored modern and contemporary books, disingenuously transforming the Leo Frank case into a neurotic, anti-Gentile, race obsessed tabloid controversy.
2. American State Trials, volume X (1918) by John Lawson tends to be biased in favor of Leo Frank and his legal defense team. This case commentary review provides an *abridged* version of the Brief of Evidence, leaving out some of the important testimony and evidence when it republishes parts of the trial testimony. Be sure to read the abridged closing arguments of Luther Zeigler Rosser, Reuben Rose Arnold, Frank Arthur Hooper and Hugh Manson Dorsey. For a more complete version of the Leo M. Frank trial testimony, read the 1913 Leo Frank Case Brief of Evidence.
3. Argument of Hugh M. Dorsey in the Trial of Leo Frank. Some but not all of the 9 hours of arguments given to the Jury at the end of the Leo Frank trial on August 22, 23, and 25, 1913. Only 18 libraries in the United States have copies of these statements in book format. This is an excellent book and required reading for students of the Leo Frank case to see how Hugh Dorsey, in sales vernacular, 'closed' the panel of 13 men (the trial jury of 12 men plus Judge Leonard Strickland Roan).
4. Leo M. Frank, Plaintiff in Error, vs. State of Georgia, Defendant in Error. In Error from Fulton Superior Court at the July Term 1913, Brief of Evidence. Only three original copies from 1913 and 1914 exist at the Georgia State Archive.
Three Major Atlanta Dailies: The Atlanta Constitution, The Atlanta Journal and The Atlanta Georgian (Hearst's Tabloid Yellow Journalism). The most relevant issues center around April 28th to August 27th 1913.
5. Atlanta Constitution Newspaper: The Murder of Mary Phagan, Coroner's Inquest, Grand Jury, Investigation, Trial, Appeals, Prison Shanking and Lynching reported about the Leo Frank Case in the Atlanta Constitution Daily Newspaper from 1913 to 1915. http://archive.org/details/LeoFrankCaseInTheAtlantaConstitutionNewspaper1913To1915
6. Atlanta Georgian newspaper covering the Leo Frank Case from late April though August, 1913. http://archive.org/details/AtlantaGeorgianNewspaperAprilToAugust1913
7. Atlanta Journal Newspaper, April, 28, 1913, through till the end of August, 1913, pertaining to articles about the Leo Frank Case: http://archive.org/details/AtlantaJournalApril281913toAugust311913
Leo Frank confirms he might have been in the bathroom at the time Monteen Stover said his office was empty (12:05 pm to 12:10 pm): See the Atlanta Constitution, Monday, March 9, 1914, Leo Frank Jailhouse Interview
U.S. Senator Tom Watson
8. Tom Watson's Jeffersonian Newspaper (1914, 1915, 1916 and 1917) and Watson's Magazine (1915). Tom Watson's best work on the Leo M. Frank case was published in August and September 1915. Watson's five major magazine works written serially on the Frank-Phagan affair, provide logical arguments confirming the guilt of Leo M. Frank with the superb reasoning of a seasoned criminal attorney. These five 1915 articles published over numerous months are absolutely required reading for anyone interested in the Leo M. Frank Case. Originals of these magazines are extremely difficult to find.
8.1. The Leo Frank Case By Tom Watson (January 1915) Watson's Magazine Volume 20 No. 3. See page 139 for the Leo Frank Case. Jeffersonian Publishing Company, Thomson, Ga., Digital Source Archive.org
8.2. The Full Review of the Leo Frank Case By Tom Watson (March 1915) Volume 20. No. 5. See page 235 for 'A Full Review of the Leo Frank Case'. Jeffersonian Publishing Company, Thomson, Ga., Digital Source www.Archive.org
8.3. The Celebrated Case of The State of Georgia vs. Leo Frank By Tom Watson (August 1915) Volumne 21, No 4. See page 182 for 'The Celebrated Case of the State of Georgia vs. Leo Frank". Jeffersonian Publishing Company, Thomson, Ga., Digital Source www.Archive.org
8.4. The Official Record in the Case of Leo Frank, Jew Pervert By Tom Watson (September 1915) Volume 21. No. 5. See page 251 for 'The Official Record in the Case of Leo Frank, Jew Pervert'. Jeffersonian Publishing Company, Thomson, Ga., Digital Source www.Archive.org
8.5. The Rich Jews Indict a State! The Whole South Traduced in the Matter of Leo Frank By Tom Watson (October 1915) Volume 21. No. 6. See page 301. Jeffersonian Publishing Company, Thomson, Ga., Digital Source: www.Archive.org
Tom Watson's Jeffersonian Weekly Newspaper
9. The archive of Tom E. Watson Digital Papers, the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, contains the full collection of Jeffersonian Newspapers: http://www.lib.unc.edu/dc/watson
Modern Leo Frank cult members (known as Frankites) are posing as neutral reviewers and attempting to convince people not to read Tom Watson's analysis about the Frank-Phagan affair. Watson's analysis of the case is the controversial forbidden fruit of truth that have been censored for more than 100 years. For a nearly complete selection of: Tom Watson's Jeffersonian newspaper articles specifically related to the Murder of Mary Phagan and Leo Frank Case.
Tom Watson Brown, Grandson of Thomas Edward Watson
10. Notes on the Case of Leo M. Frank, By Tom W. Brown, Emery University, Atlanta, Georgia, 1982.
Leo Frank Georgia Supreme Court Archive:
11. Leo Frank Trial and Appeals Georgia Supreme Court File (1,800 pages). http://archive.org/details/leo-frank-georgia-supreme-court-case-records-1913-1914
Original copies of magazine are extremely rare.
Subject: is the verdict of guilt correct?
Subject: Tom Watson Solves the Murder of Mary Phagan Bringing Close to the Leo M. Frank Case
Tom Watson was a controversial southern patriot, lawyer, politician and writer, who championed the poor and working class. He is hated by Jews because he exposed their genetically innate treacherous behavior to the masses of people, both black and white.
Members of the Leo Frank cult do not want you to read his writing, so they will use politically correct scare tactics using words like KKK and anti-semite to get you to pee pee and poo poo in your pants, but if you don't pee pee and poo poo in your pants because of those words you will read his works. If you do read his writings you will realize why Jews hate him so much, because Tom Watson made a complicated trial easy to understand.
Leo Frank did something no other pedophile murderer did in the history of the human race, he made a virtual murder confession during his trial.
To learn more about the August 18, 1913, Leo Frank murder confession read the final closing arguments of Hugh Dorsey and Frank Hooper in American State Trials Volume 10 from 1918, by John D. Lawson. There you will see how Dorsey and Hooper articulate the Leo Frank murder confession. Though Tom Watson, provides a much better interpretation of the August 18, 1913, Leo Frank murder confession in 1915.
When Frank told the jury he must have
been at the 2nd floor toilet during the
five minutes that Monteen waited in his
empty office 12:05 to 12:10, the jury
must have felt the cold chills run up
their spines, for the jury knew that Mary
had not "unconsciously" gone to the toilet,
at the same time Frank did!
What Leo M. Frank, the doomed man, and his
bewildered lawyers failed to see was this:
It was just as necessary for Leo Frank to
explain WHERE MARY WAS, while Monteen Stover
waited, as to explain HIS OWN DISAPPEARANCE,
at that fatal time between 12:05 and 12:10.
Frank's repeated statements entrapped himself
beyond escape. He said, again and again, that
Mary came next after Hattie Hall (who left at
noon), and Leo Frank did not mention seeing
Monteen Stover (who was in Frank's office from
12:05 to 12:10) coming at all. This proved to
the jury that he did not know of Monteen Stover's
And he would have known it, had he been in his
2nd floor office, when he said he was. Now,
as he had (in ignorance of Monteen's visit)
placed both Mary and himself in his office —
while Monteen waited — he had deliberately
and repeatedly lied as to Mary's whereabouts,
as well as his own. He might have "unconsciously"
gone to the toilet. Very well; but where
did Mary Phagan go people are asking?
Because Mary Phagan's hair, and her blood, and
the only possible explanation of the wounds —
the swollen eye in front, and the scalp cut on
the back of the head, ranging from down upward —
were all back there at the metal department,
where the toilet was Leo Frank entrapped himself.
Infatuated young degenerate! To
escape Monteen Stovers evidence, and to
explain his absence from his office, he
supposed himself to have gone, "un-
consciously," to the only place in his
business where there were damning evi-
dences of the crime in the 2nd floor
Leo Frank confessed to murdering Mary Phagan on August 18, 1913 at his own murder trial.
Something no one has ever done in history.
see the closing arguments of prosecution lawyers in American State Trials Volume X 1918 by John D. Lawson LLD and then compare it with Leo Frank's trial statement about an "unconscious" bathroom visit.
Subject: Again, please consider the source - bigots always lie
Subject: Please find out about what a bigot Watson was, and how he polluted this trial
Subject: No yielding to Jewish/Psychopath Pressure
Subject: Please check out the biased source
Subject: Unrivaled Analysis of Trial Testimony
Subject: That is Quite a Title
Uploaded by manhattansunrise on